Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh the sights you can see...

Oh say can you see.......
When you take a sight walk.... The neighborhood looks different....

Grapevines....I want some at our place!!!!!

this white Peacock is king of the roost!!!

I love these giant pineapple trees....well at least that's what they look like!!!

The sprinkler system fits right in.....Don't ya think?

them boots are made for walking....

How much is that doggie in the window...?

A new crop....

This is our Stake Presidents name....just cause!

Play time....

All by myself......

don't wann be all by myself....anymore....

One of nature's finest beauty....Floweres!

An oldie but a goodie!

Wildflowers.....

A river runs through it....

Okay...it's really a creek....but a cute one!!!

this old truck..it still works....maybe!

Flowerbarrow.....

Cross at your own risk....

Piter absolutely loves Magnolia trees!!! I like the green house myself!

America the Beautiful...America, America, God shed his grace on thee.... God Bless America

2 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

what a cute idea! i'll have to do this myself...btw i love the doggie in the window! =)

Piter and Heidi said...

Thanks Sarah...we enjoyed our hour long walk sight seeing tour!!! I loved the doggie too!