Sunday, February 6, 2011

Watch out!!!! There's ice under all that beauty!

Ooops....it's in my eye!
if only the ice would sweep away like the snow~

Look Grandma....Icicles!!!!
Chalea and Erikah checking on the child yelling for 5 minutes for mom...Where is she? She is on our side of the street at the neighbors house checking on them!!!
Gabriel got the top coat of snow off my car onto his back...Thanks mom!

That's a good family activity...clearing the snow off my car!
I know...these pictures are all in reverse but sometimes life needs to back up and rewind!
Get her boys!
Yummy!

Snow angels and dry snow fights!!!! This is all powder and ice!
Uh Oh....here she comes....Run!!!
I'm ready...are you?
My turn!
I'm a good catch!!!!

Deep snow for Texas!
The garden is blanketed....fortunately it is empty!
So pretty and so deceiving!
No...Piter did not think about swimming in this weather!!!


All is calm....all is BRIGHT!!!



Sword.....errrrr Icicle swallowing!!!!! Now that's talent!!!!
Don't try this at home kids!
Hey...Where's mine?!!!

                                                        Look Grandma...I got one too!!!

No comments: