Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Just a couple of things from my head to actual 3D this Christmas!!!




Do the children in your family fight over who's is who's if their items are all the same? Ours sure do, so this year I made them each their own ornaments and bookmarkers!!! I used different colored beads and yarn for the bookmarks and gold thread for the ornaments. I sewed them into their laminated cut out photographs and it looks like they are either holding on or falling off!!! I put the year on the back so they will always know when it was made!!! They will also never fight over who's is who's!!!
I think they turned out pretty cute!!!







Another thing I tried this year was colored deviled eggs....the kids liked the colors much better than the adults, (we're kind of used to normal white) but I was pleased with how they turned out even though they were more hot pink and blueish green!!!








Piter made some Oliveya for us and I made from scratch in my bread machine hawaiian bread...Both were yummy!!!







I hope you and your family had a very creative and yummy Christmas as well!!!


We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the bookmarks---how did you color the eggs? we love our devilled eggs---and thought yours turned out terrific!

Piter and Heidi said...

I put food coloring in a bowl of water and soaked them overnight in the refrigerator...the red and green weren't quite as red and green as I intended so next time...more coloring and less water!!!