Friday, January 20, 2012

Erikah has come a long way...

This is her at 9 months... She has come a long way!!!
Checking for pneumonia....


Waiting to be admitted....We just can't let our guard down with her...

even when she doesn't act sickly!


Most likely she was watching Snow White...it's her favorite at the moment!


This may be a very nice hospital but I'm not feeling it right now...Look what they put in my hand! Good thing I'm left handed!!!


The food's good...now if only I were hungry!!!!


My new shadow...and my new toothbrush!!!


Look what I got....Princess clothes!!!

This place just gets better and better...

Now it's my turn to get better and better!!!

I'm a Queen B.... They gave me a crown and everything!!


They want me to drink so I get popcicles!!!! I know just what I'm doing!!! ;)))



You're funny Dedushka...that's mine!!!
Feeling a bit better now...can I go yet?


Whoo hooo...they let me out of the room...and I can go play...

Tomorrow.....HOME!!!! YAY!!!!

No comments: