Saturday, December 26, 2009

Precious moments....caught on camera...

I think I'm in love.....=))))))
Christmas is hard work.....
And laying a finger alongside his nose....
Attackman.......
Mmmmmmm doggie kisses.....
Look Ma...it's a White Christmas in Texas....Yay
That about says it all....
I'm coo coo for Christmas....
So...as she got down the flour from on top of the hutch...she found that the rats had beat her to the punch...we didn't get them killed fast enough-((((((

Yep...I got painted by Dennis the Menace....But 3 baths later...it's all gone...lucky Dennis...
Or maybe not so lucky Dennis....painting is hard work.....
Oh...right in the nose.....
Time for a nap Brian.....
Seeeeeeee I told you I've been a good boy=))))

Hmmmm I don't know if I like that picture....

1 comment:

big_smartmouth said...

gross! i do not miss the rat/mouse problems that come with living in the south. that, and cockroaches!! ick!! great pictures, though. i especially love the artist of the family. it reminds me when i was about 5 and i drew a picture of myself on the wall. i tried to lie saying it wasn't me who did it. but, when you write your own name under the portrait, it's kinda' hard proclaim your innocence!