Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm so blessed...just take a look!!!!

I was floored....this was truly a words can't describe it surprise !!!! Love you!!!
She amazed me...and everyone kept the secret from me for months....BTW....I forgive all the lies!!!!

These ladies are the best.....they cooked everything!!!
You would not believe how wonderful this food was....

I have come so far......
So many changes.....
and yet not enough.....
Through the years....
So many awesome friends and family.....
I truly am Blessed!!!
I got lots of cool gifts too!!!!
He got this one away from me.....for now!
Poor Piter...he was so confused....he thought I was only 35! Dum de dum dum....dum.... yep...that's really me all those years ago!
This is what black icing does for you....makes ya hungry for some huh???


Unfortunately Brian tripped and the cake fell....now it resembles me.....

A real mess hahaha!!!

3 comments:

Lyric said...

looks like fun! happy 50th!

big_smartmouth said...

oh, the black frosting is hilarious!! so much fun for you, heidi. happy big 5-0! we love you dearly.

Piter and Heidi said...

Thank you Lyric and Sarah...didn't you want to run out and get some black frosting!!!lol