Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shreveport La.

Anything millitary interests Piter.....
He will have to memorize this....
We had a wonderful morning in Church and met someone from our old ward and someone who served a mission in Ukraine and knew a RM from our current ward!!!
Piter's eyes were much bigger than his stomach..but he had breakfast in the room the next morning!!!
this is always a good part of any summer trip....
Ahhhh Relaxation!!!!
On the Boardwalk...
Just one of many.....
A lot of shopping being done!
Ha Ha Ha...he's finally admitting to getting there!!!!
What am I doing????? Ahhhhhhh
Dinner time......Get out of my way!!!!
Banana snow cone!!!
Thank you, Thank you very much!!!
Do you think I'm sexy????
I know....I'm sooooo cute...but do you think this is my good side?
Yummy!!!!!
You only see me because I want to be seen....
Come here my pretty....and your little dog too!!!!
Come on and be my little teddy bear.....
Just a really cool home on the lake!!!!
Takes ya back don't it???
Got Milk????
Just a short 2 day trip to see the sights....in another new city....We had fun and we survived!!!

2 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

i'm still so bummed i only got to drive through that state. no time to stop, really. you make me wanna' go back and enjoy it!

Piter and Heidi said...

Thanks Sarah...it was a quick trip and worth the short drive for us...I'm not sure if I would plan a long vacation there but we had a wonderful time while we were there!!! P.S. that was pretty much the whole tour for that city!